MELBOURNE CBD | KEILOR | BORONIA | TRARALGON | WARRAGUL
As a notary public, Eugene Naidoo is qualified to provide a full range of notarial services to individual, corporate and commercial clients with locations across Melbourne and Victoria – Melbourne CBD, Keilor, Boronia, Traralgon and Warragul. Services include:
Certification of Documents
Preparation of Certificates of Good Standing for Corporations and Entities
Taking Declarations and Receiving Affidavits for Production Abroad and Notarial Certifications
Notarisation of Various Documents for use Overseas
A Notary Public is a public official who is recognised under the laws of a foreign country as having the exclusive authority to perform acts in relation to documents to be used in that foreign country.
Notarisation refers to any act that must be performed by a Notary Public. This may include administering oaths and affirmations, taking affidavits and statutory declarations, witnessing and authenticating the execution of certain classes of documents, taking acknowledgments of deeds, preparing protest notes and bills of exchanges, and preparing marine protests in cases of damage.
We offer the following services:
- Certification of copies (including passports, educational qualifications and birth, death and marriage certificates)
- Notarisation of company documents (including minutes, resolutions, constitutions, shareholder agreements and certificates)
- Notarisation of trade mark documents
- Taking affidavits, statutory declarations, powers of attorneys, contracts/deeds, wills and security documents for use in overseas court cases; Notarisation of any document for use by an overseas government department or institution
- Advise on obtaining an Apostille from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)